Here at Tiny Toes we believe that your child’s nursery should feel like an extension of their home. With this in mind, one of our aims is to provide a comforting, secure environment that will make every child feel happy to play and develop in. We aim to introduce children to learning in an innovative, fun way and we continuously look for new teaching methods. You can be sure that whilst your child is in our care they will be stimulated throughout the day, engaging with staff and developing new skills.
Individual Development Plans
A child’s early years are incredibly important especially when it comes to their development. They’re learning and experiencing so many new things and completing lots of exciting milestones, so it’s crucial to help maximise their potential. To ensure this, each child has their own development programme tailored to each child’s needs to encourage their growth at this pivotal stage.
- “This nursery Tiny Toes is just the best. We are so happy with the nursery and the staff are all about the children. Our child has been there since day one. He loves it there. He has grown in confidence and his learning is coming on in leaps and bounds. He has made a lot of friends and he has had a few difficult times, but has always overcome them with the help of the staff. The staff are so friendly, helpful, happy and caring.”
- “A beautifully presented nursery with a warm welcoming feeling. My 18 month old daughter has never been in any form of childcare before and has settled into Tiny Toes Nursery amazingly. She gets very excited, smiling as we walk through the inviting purple entrance. Thanks to the wonderful staff and updates of photos on the tapestry secure login website, I’m 100 percent sure I made the right decision choosing this Nursery and very satisfied with the service they offer.”
- “I’ve had a lovely experience with Tiny Toes from the word go!,
Everyone’s so friendly and accommodating. Hattie has been very helpful and makes me feel at ease when bringing Ava to nursery. Ava gets so excited about going to nursery and is very keen to tell everyone how much she loves it. It’s great to see a nursery that has a genuine interest in the children and their development. I would highly recommend Tiny Toes to friends and family. I’m looking forward to watching Ava and Tiny Toes grow together.”
- “I absolutely love the tapestry access. It’s so beautiful having a share of what her day has been like”
- Tiny Toes staff have been fabulous with our little 2 year old very active boy who is into everything. Hattie and Toni have been great with him helping him to adjust to starting at nursery. He looks forward to going and tells us what he has been up to when we collect him. The staff are attentive, caring, good communicators and always willing to help. The nursery is fresh, light and has lots of different toys and activity stations and a nice little garden area for the children to play outside. I have some experience with nurseries and child care as a nursery nurse and the standards of this nursery seem very high to me and we are more than happy to leave our little one with Tiny Toes.
- “From the first moment we visited Tiny Toes we knew it was the perfect environment for our son. The team were friendly and professional, the nursery facilities second to none and all the children were very settled and happy. We receive regular feedback on our son’s behaviour and development and the team always make time to chat through his day at pick up time. They have accommodated superbly for our son’s allergy and the team are always vigilant to prevent accidental exposure. Our son clearly loves every member of the Tiny Toes staff and can’t wait to get to nursery to play and learn. We quite simply can’t thank the team enough.”
- “Since our baby’s first settle session at Tiny Toes we have never once felt anything but confidence that we made the right decision in sending her to you. She was a little over 8 months at the time and we did struggle to make the choice to put her in childcare at a young age, however, we are 100% glad that we did now we know what Tiny Toes has to offer her. Her progress (both socially and her motor skills) has been incredible since starting; she has already made special friends and enjoys playing with them, and we also see her delight in using these skills at home and when we are out and about with her too. Love love love this nursery and we wouldn’t hesitate in recommending it to anyone else.”
- “Fantastic flexible nursery and preschool. Staff are amazing and they are all so passionate about the children in their care. My daughter started at 12 months old and absolutely loves it. The children go outside everyday, the food is excellent and the activities they do are imaginative and stimulating. We are so happy we found this place!”
- “You made my day talking about A brought tears to my eyes seeing how well A has come along. The support and 150% that has been put into his care has been amazing”
- “After a bad experience with a previous nursery, I called Tiny Toes and set my son up for some settling in sessions. Nearly a year on and my son could not be happier. Sasha, Clair and the team are truly amazing and it’s such a relief to know my son is happy while I am off to work. When I drive past Tiny Toes he gets excited as he thinks he’s going to nursery! Couldn’t thank the staff enough for the care they give to my son.”
- “Just a quick note to say thank you to you and the team for making us feel so welcome today. You really do have a warm and welcoming environment which we haven’t experienced at the other nurseries we have visited. I can see why you were recommended to us!”